“A translation is good if no one realizes that it is one.”
This motto is my ambition.
During primary school I realized my passion for languages. For this reason I decided to attend a high school for languages with the focus on English, German and French.
When it came to decide which university to go to, it was out of question to apply for SSLMIT Scuola Superiore di Lingue Moderne per Interpreti e Traduttori for me. In 2004 I graduated with the academic title of Conference Interpreter and Translator in German and English.
Since 2005 I have gained professional knowledge as translator, interpreter and proofreader in the following language combinations: German-Italian, Italian-German, English-Italian, Italian-English, German-English and English-German.
Below you can find an overview of my professional experiences:
- Since 2010 cooperation with the EU Trade Unions
- 2010 Parental leave replacement in the language department at the German Embassy in Rome
- Cooperation as Sworn interpreter Italian Language for the Courts of Baden-Württemberg
- Sworn translations for the Courts of Germany
Some further information about myself:
- Member of the Federal Association of Interpreters and Translators (BDÜ)
- Active member (KDA) of the Conference Interpreters in BDÜ (VKD-BDÜ)
- DID (Deutsch in Deutschland). Intensive Course Advanced Level, Berlin
- Exam for the assessment of German and Italian language in Bolzano
- 2 Semester abroad at the University Karl Franzens University Graz, Austria within the Socrates Erasmus exchange programme